Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Being an All-Star

Making the All-Star team in this league is something I will never forget. This being my last summer to prove anything baseball wise, I feel like I am going out with a pretty good bang. I am proud to be a part of this league/All-Star team since I have witnessed the talent first hand. 5 of my well deserving teammates on the Navigator's have been selected as well, and that alone will make the experience that much better. Our team has a great staff and has made playing here a wonderful experience. There is absolutely nothing else I would rather do than play baseball all summer, playing for the NECBL and the Northshore Navigator's have made me feel like one hell of a player. I can't say much else without repeating myself, this summer has been great so far and if my journey with baseball ended here I would be proud with all I have accomplished. You must play every game like it is your last, in every sport you never know when a serious injury may take the sport you love out of the picture. I have seen and heard of many friends getting injuries that keep them from doing things they love, thats why I will always play my ass off, not just for myself but for the respect of the game and my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment